This Public Offer is a Contract concluded between PROPORTIE S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and Users of the Gustos.Life Product (gustos.life) or any other resource or service used by Gustos.Life to promote its services and products, including other IT products included in the IT Product Gustos.Life etc.
Object of the Contract
- The company offers the User its services with conditions that are part of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is equivalent to a written contract signed and signed by both parties - the User and the Company.
- The termination of the User Agreement means that the User has become aware of and fully accepts all the terms of this Agreement.
- The agreement is considered concluded from the moment the User registers the user in the Gustos.Life system.
- This Agreement may be modified by the Company without notice, and the new wording of the Agreement shall enter into force upon the expiration of 24 times from the time of placement, unless otherwise provided by the new wording.
Description of services
- Gustos.Life is a unified IT system and offers users ample opportunities to quickly and easily search for information, as well as to order products and services sold by the Company and its Partners.
- The company provides access to all services / resources of Gustos.Life Product and also accepts funds from Users to pay for Orders for products and / or services. The Company is responsible for providing the services. If the service involves the delivery of products to the User, the courier service - a partner of the Company is responsible for the delivery of goods.
- The delivery services of the goods from the Company's Partners are not included in the cost of the goods.
- To use Gustos.Life, you must have a computer, tablet, smartphone, and Internet access (WWW).
- The user independently places an Order on the Gustos.Life resource presented online.
- The user registers the Order in the system by selecting the products published on resirse Gustos.Life and available in stock.
- After entering his data: name / surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address, the User completes the registration of the Order by selecting the payment method. The terms and conditions of payment are specified in Chapter 4 of this Agreement.
- In some cases, the operator of the Company may need to confirm payment. If the User does not answer the Operator's call or the number is not available, the Order is considered unconfirmed and will not be received for execution.
Terms of payment
The user pays for the order and delivery services by one of the following methods:
- With cash upon receipt of the Order (only for delivery within Chisinau);
With online bank card (only for Authorized Users), the option is available when registering the order.
By selecting "pay / complete the order" the user will go to the bank's page, where he enters the payment data. The order amount is indicated automatically - based on the order data. After successful payment, the User will automatically go to the "thank you" page, if an error occurred during the payment process (insufficient money on the account, no connection to the bank, etc.) the system displays the page and the error . At the same time your order is fixed in the system and you can select the cash payment (in case of delivery within Chisinau) or cancel the order in error and register the new order.
- Payment by card online in the Application or on the Site is possible for cards from VISA / MasterCard through the payment system S.A. «MoldovaAgroIndBank».
- The possibility of online payment by credit card is only available to Users registered in the authorized area of the site or Application.
By selecting the "online" payment, after registering the order, the User will go to the protected page S.A. "MoldovaAgroIndBank" ecomm.maib.md, where he will have to enter his bank card details.
- S.A. «MoldovaAgroIndBank» protects and processes the data of the User's bank card according to the PCI DSS standard. The information is transmitted to the payment portal using SSL encryption technology. Subsequent data transmission is performed through closed banking networks, which have the highest level of reliability.
- S.A. «MoldovaAgroIndBank» does not transmit the data of the User's card to the Company and other third parties.
- The 3D Secure protocol is used for additional authentication of the cardholder. If the User's Bank supports the given technology, the User will be sent to the bank's server for additional identification. Information on the rules and methods of additional identification The user can find in the Bank issuing the card.
- Upon completion of the online payment procedure, the User automatically receives the electronic check by e-mail, specified by the User upon registration.
- S.A. «MoldovaAgroIndBank guarantees the security of the processing of Online Payments. All payment card transactions are performed in accordance with the requirements of VI-SA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transmitting the information, special online card payment security technologies are used, the data processing is done on the secure high-tech server of the processing company.
- If the User is not registered in the system, he can pay the Order only to the cash courier. This provision is valid only when the Call-Center Order is registered. Payment in cash is only possible for orders delivered within the Chisinau municipality.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse the User to register the Order in the form of a "cash courier" payment if the previously registered User's Orders have not been delivered through the User's fault. For example, the User did not open the door or answer the phone at the time of delivery of the Order, or the User specified the wrong or non-existent delivery address, etc.
- The user pays for the order and delivery services by one of the following methods:
Terms and cost of delivery
Delivery cost for standard orders:
Delivery is made only in Chisinau;
The cost of delivering an order is 100 MDL.
- The products will be delivered anywhere in Moldova with the help of a courier company.
- Acceptance of the products and services is confirmation that the product or service has been delivered in the proper form.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold or cancel the delivery of the ordered product if it cannot be executed for various reasons beyond the Company's control, as well as due to fire, war, terrorist acts, protests, public disorder, civil unrest or other conditions. force majeure according to the law.
- In case of refusal to deliver products, the maximum amount of losses that can be refunded to the customer are determined by the amount received from the User.
Terms of delivery: Delivery within Chisinau must be made within 24-72 hours;
Buyers will be notified by email ([email protected]) of the delivery tracking number.
- If the buyer refuses the order after sending it, the buyer is obliged to return the goods within 14 days, and bear all related costs (cost of delivery). In this case the money will be returned to the buyer within 30 days.
- The delivery company shall be liable for any damage to the goods or packaging in accordance with the requirements of the law. The goods will be replaced by the Company, in case the customer proves the fault of the courier and we will be notified in time.
- In case of rejection of the Order after sending it to the destination of the User's address, the cost of the Order and delivery services are paid by the User in full.
- The cost of the non-standard order of products / services and its delivery and payment conditions, ie participation in events (such as: promotions, tastings, etc.), in each case is determined separately for each event and is clearly indicated on the service / resource provided by WINEMD for each event. When conducting events, the conditions of the paragraphs. 5.1. 5.6., 5.7. is not considered valid.
- Delivery cost for standard orders:
Receiving the order
- The user is obliged to accept the order delivered by the courier company or to pick up the order on his own, in case of using the "Pickup" option.
- If the User has chosen the "cash" form of payment, the User is obliged to pay cash for the Order and for the delivery service.
- The user is obliged to check the completeness and integrity of the Order in the presence of the courier or the seller's representative.
- If the User has not verified the Order in the presence of a courier or a representative of the Company or a Partner of the Company, the Company is not responsible for the integrity and completeness of the Order.
Money back conditions, order cancellation
- Cancellation of the order can only be made on the basis of written notification [email protected], at least 24 hours before sending or 24 hours before delivery.
- In the letter-notification about the cancellation of the order or the return of the money, it must be mentioned: reason for returning the money, the order number, documents confirming the payment of the Order, bank supplies and bulletin data: First and last name in state language and IDNP, postal address (mandatory with index). At the same time, the party requesting the return of the funds is obliged to represent evidence (certificates, photos, etc.).
- If the customer cancels the order after 24 hours and the package will be on the way (sent), the User is charged with the cost of delivery and the return of the funds will be made to you after the goods are returned to the Company.
- The company undertakes to return the money within 14 days of being notified of the need to return the money.
- The company does not guarantee receipt of the request for cancellation of the order if the above conditions have not been met.
- If the buyer's order is not delivered within 30 days of sending the order, the money will be returned in full to the User's account automatically.
- The user must take into account the fact that when making the bank transfer, the banks may charge a fee as payment for the money transfer services. Only money paid for products and delivery services is returned.
Obligations to register and use Gustos.Life services
- In order to use the online payment method, the user must be registered in the system.
- In order to use the Gustos.Life services, the User agrees to present the true, accurate and complete information to the proposed questions in the form of registration, to pass the registration procedure on the source Gustos.Life completing the registration form and expressing agreement with the terms Agreement, by confirming point "I accept the conditions of the Public Offer".
- If the User submits false information or from the Company there are reasons that the information presented by the User is false, incomplete or incorrect, the Company has the right to suspend or cancel the registration of the User and refuse to use his services.
- If, in the opinion of the Company, the User violates any conditions of this Agreement, the Company may stop, limit or suspend access to the Services. Termination of service does not limit the Company to any other rights.
Registration, password and security
- The user is responsible for the security of the loghin and his password, as well as for all the actions that will be carried out in the Application or on the Site under his loghin and his password.
- The user agrees that he is immediately obliged to inform the Company of any unauthorized (unauthorized) access under his loghin and password and / or of any breach of security through the communication channels specified in the "Requirements" section of this Agreement.
Copyright, conditions of use of materials placed in resources / services of Gustos.Life
Copyright for Product Gustos.Life, as well as the subsystems (services / resources developed within the Product) itself, belongs to «Deeplace» S.R.L.
Rights of use and instructions, within the limits stipulated and under the terms of the contract concluded between «Proportie» S.R.L. and “Deeplace” S.R.L., are transmitted Proportion S.R.L.
- Product Gustos.Life contains copyrighted materials, trademarks and other copyrighted materials, including but not limited to: texts, photographs, graphics.
- The entire content of the resources / services used by Gustos.Life are protected by copyright as a copyright created by collective work in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova on copyright and related rights.
- Product Gustos.Life and the Site belong to the right to use the content (including the right) except in cases marked separately in the content of the materials published on the site.
- The user undertakes to use resources / services only for legal purposes.
The user undertakes not to send through the sources provided by Gustos.Life, any material with the following character:
- Who violates the law, who contains threats and offenses, who discredits other people, who violates human rights for personal life and public order, who is censored;
- That violates the honor and dignity, rights and interests of others, protected by law;
- Contributing to or containing incitement to religious, racial or ethnic hatred, containing attempts to incite hatred or incitement to violence;
- As well as other materials, which contribute other persons to illicit behavior, which provides for criminal, civil liability or that which in any way violates the provisions of the legislation.
- The user undertakes not to use published materials protected by intellectual property laws (including copyright, law and trademarks), as well as other materials protected by law without the consent of the owner of the rights to the protected material.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that Gustos.Life services and all necessary programs related to them contain confidential information that is protected by the legislation of the Republic of Moldova on intellectual property and other international laws. The user agrees not to modify, not to sell, not to spread this content and programs, in whole or in part.
- Copyright for Product Gustos.Life, as well as the subsystems (services / resources developed within the Product) itself, belongs to «Deeplace» S.R.L.
Liability and confidentiality
- The company is not responsible for the quality of the products delivered. For the quality of the delivered products, the responsibility is associated with the partners of the Company - Wineries-producers who supply their products.
- The user is responsible for the presentation and correctness of the data required for delivery.
- The personal data of the User are processed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Moldova «on the protection of personal data» №133 от 08.07.2011.
- The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or complex of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automated means of personal data, including the collection, registration, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (modification, update) ), extraction, use, transmission (including transmission of third parties, not excluding cross-border transmission, if the need arose during the execution of the obligations) depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- The company guarantees the confidentiality of data, storage and transmission by computer system. All personal data of the User will be entered in safe conditions and will be used exclusively for the following purposes: execution of the order placed on the Site or in the Application, various offers, promotions, etc.
- Any user may refuse to provide such data in any circumstances and may request that it be removed from the database. A notification requesting removal from the database should be sent by email to [email protected].
- The company is not responsible for possible errors, which result from the neglect of the security and confidentiality of the User account and password.
- When registering on the sources provided by Gustos.Life, the User presents the following information: First name, Last name, e-mail address, contact number, full delivery address.
- By submitting your personal data when registering / registering the Order on the Site, the User agrees to the processing of these by the Company, including for the purpose of execution by the Company of its obligations to the User under this Agreement, in order to inform Users about its services. , conducting electronic and sms inquiry, control of marketing actions, customer maintenance, organization of product delivery, raffle of prizes between Users, control of User satisfaction and the quality of services provided by the Company.
- The company has the right to send informative and advertising messages by e-mail and / or mobile phone with the User's consent. The user has the right to refuse to receive the given information without explaining the reason for the refusal, communicating this fact by e-mail sent to [email protected]. Service messages informing the User about the Order and the steps for processing it are sent automatically, and cannot be rejected by the User.
- The company is entitled to use "cookies" technology. "Cookies" does not contain confidential information, and the Company is entitled to transmit information about "cookies" to Partners, agents and third parties, who have agreements with the Company, for the performance of obligations to the User and for the purpose of statistics and optimization of advertising messages.
- The company receives information about the ip address of the visitor of the Site / Application. This information is not used to identify the person. The company is not responsible for the data, presented by the User in public form.
- The company is entitled to register telephone conversations with the User. The Company undertakes: to prevent attempts at unauthorized access to information received during telephone conversations, and / or its transmission to third parties, which are not directly relevant to the execution of the Order.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Moldova.
- All disputes and disputes over the Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the laws in force in the Republic of Moldova.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed to establish between the Company and the User any friendly relationship, common activity relationship, personal recruitment relationship, or other relationship not provided for in this Agreement.
Requisites and contacts
J/a: Republica Moldova mun.Chisinau, str.Petru Rareș 39/1, ap.14
Ph/a: Republica Moldova mun.Chisinau, str. Mitropolit Dosoftei 112, et. 2
BCMobiasbanca-Groupe Societe Generale SA
Bank code: MOBBMD22
Tel: (+373) 60 770301
E-mail: [email protected]